RumeiYunbo: Okay, Dashan.
如梅 云波:好的,大山。
Dashan: What colour is your suitcase, Rumei?
大山:如梅,你的手提箱是哪种颜色的?
Rumei: It's blue, Dashan.
如梅:是蓝色的。
Yunbo: Oh, there it is. I'll get it.
云波:喂,在那边呐。我去拿吧。
Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo. Be careful. It's heavy.
如梅:云波,谢谢你。当心,箱子挺重的。
Yunbo: You're right. It is heavy.
云波:叫你说对了,还真挺沉。
Rumei: Yunbo, this bag isn't my bag.
如梅:云波,这个手提箱不是我的。
Yunbo: Are you sure?
云波:你敢一定吗?
Rumei: Yes, I am. My bag is blue with a red stripe. Oh, there it is.
It's next to the brown bag.
如梅:一定不是。我的手提箱是蓝色的,带有一条红色的条纹。
嘿,就在那边,紧挨着棕色箱子的那个就是。
Yunbo: I'll get it.
云波:我去拿。
Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo.
如梅:谢谢你,云波。
Yunbo: You're welcome.
云波:别客气。
Monica: Dashan, I'm over here.
莫尼卡:大山,我在这儿!
Dashan: Hi, Monica, it's great to see you. How's everything?
大山:莫尼卡,你好!真开心见到你。 你所有都怎么样?
Monica: Very good, Dashan. And, how are you?
莫尼卡:我非常不错。你呢?
Dashan: Terrific. Rumei and Yunbo, I'd like you to meet my sister Monica
Gilbert. Monica, meet Su Rumei and Li Yunbo.
大山:我非常不错。如梅,云波,我来介绍你们认识我的姐姐莫尼卡吉尔伯特。
莫尼 卡,这位是苏如梅,这位是李云波。
Monica: Hi! Nice to meet you.
莫尼卡:你好,见到你们我非常高兴。
Yunbo: Nice to meet you, too, Mrs Gilbert.
云波:见到你大家也非常高兴!吉尔伯特太太。
Monica: Please call me Monica.
莫尼卡:就叫我莫尼卡吧。
Rumei: Okay, Monica. And please call me Rumei.
如梅:好的,莫尼卡。你管我叫如梅吧。
Yunbo: Please call me, Yunbo.
云波:你叫我云波吧。